Offices are opening up again and with the return to the offices comes time to not only think about how we’re going to start navigating the subtleties of office politics, but also how we’ll be dressing for work after over a year of working entirely remotely. As the traditional office dress code was traded in for casual pants with stretch materials and, for some of us, loungewear, we are excited to reach into our closets and dust off some of our favorite tailored pieces.
Below, we’ve broken down a few of our favorites to returning to the office in a way that gives a nod to more classic ways of dressing, yet is still modern.
From suits, shoes, and shirts to notebooks and briefcases, we’ve broken down a few of our favorites to returning to the office looking your sharpest:
- Aspinal of London’s Small Mount Street Laptop Bag in Black Saffiano Leather
- Korchmar’s Edwin Briefcase in Black
- ETON’s Dark Blue Jersey Shirt in Jacquard Fil Coupé
- Appointed Project Book in Charcoal Gray
- Montblanc’s Notebook #146 in Modena Red
- Bared Footwear’s Tungsten 2 Black Leather Double Monks
- Bared Footwear’s Aluminium Black Leather Lace Ups
- Proper Cloth’s White 120s 3-Ply Dress Shirt
- Proper Cloth’s Allen VBC Grey 110s Wool Suit
Leave a Reply