The colder weather is finally upon us here on the East Coast. That means it’s time to swap out the linens for heavy fabrics like wool and flannel. These fabrics will make our morning commutes a lot warmer for the next few months. The outfit above features the Italian Melton Top Coat in Camel from Banana Republic, which is a must-have for any gentleman’s wardrobe. This coat is a beautiful wool blend fabric from Mario Bellucci in Italy. It’s the perfect top coat for layering your favorite pieces for the colder months.
Another must-have piece are these featured sunglasses from TBD Eyewear. TBD stands for, The Bespoke Dudes Eyewear. This Twill matte Earth Bio has an earthy-toned frame. Each pair of glasses from TBD Eyewear are beautifully crafted and designed in Italy. The specific material used for these glasses is called Bio Acetate by Mazzucchelli, which is entirely biodegradable.
The full outfit details are below. Let us know your favorite piece from this outfit in the comments below.
- Suit alternative (the suit above is sold out): Mid Blue Stripe Havana Suit from Suit Supply
- Top Coat: Italian Melton Top Coat in Camel from Banana Republic
- Shirt: Mercer White Twill Dress Shirt from Proper Cloth
- Tie: Navy and Grey Wool and Silk Striped Tie from Proper Cloth
- Glasses: Twill Matte Earth Bio Sun glasses from TBD Eyewear and Cran Honey from TBD Eyewear